Thank you to thescroobiouspip for a Kreativ blogging award, shall have to think carefully about my onward blogging choices. In the spirit of the award, I understand I should divulge ten mildly interesting details about myself:
- I got “hitched” and had a baby in the last twelve months;
- I have lived in the US, Canada and England;
- My favourite dessert is Bananas Foster, especially the way it was prepared at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Hotel in Vegas;
- I’m an early bird;
- I watched Gone With The Wind innumerable times when I was growing up;
- One of my favourite books is The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton;
- I taught myself to knit and can now successfully knit booties and other baby clothing;
- I used to write poetry and had a few published in the paper in my teens ( my husband seems to think this is interesting)!
- I use a MAC book;
- I would love to go back to Alaska with my husband and son, it was beautiful… in the Summer of course.
Today’s pattern of the day is a Vogue Paris Original Model by Griffe, 1955 with a hat pattern by John Frederics to match.. perfect for the fifties Sophisticate. Two patterns to make up for the lack of a post yesterday! Baby kept me on my toes!